"Talking to myself" is my favourite.. And, yes, I believe in God.

It is time to share the most important and fundamental part of my life: tell about my friend, hero, motivator, mentor, adviser, teacher, Heavenly father - God, Jesus. How often did I hear these words: "why believe in someone you can not see, hear, touch, physically prove they are there? Are you crazy, why you are talking to yourself? Are you weak? Do you always need someone to help you to make it?" well... the things in our life that are most important or have enormous power over us are the things can not be touched or seen, or sometimes even expressed with words, like happiness, joy, love, depression, envy. These "things" motivate us, determine our fate. God is as invisible but just as real and powerful force that can be a part of people's life. How do I prove His evidence in my life? Hmm.. do you know the feeling when you are with someone who loves you so much that you can feel it with your skin, that soft, tingly excitement that fills your gut with bubbles? This is how it feels, multiplied by hundreds. Many times I lived through these precious moments when after a prayer I cried and cried with the cry when you feel your gut is going to explode, but not from sadness. It is a strange sensation like you have been washed from inside out. After that I felt so clean in my mind, soul, empty from any negative emotion
. When your eyes become crystal clear and people do not feel comfortable looking at you, because they just see through you. So when people try to "talk me out" of my faith, its simply impossible because we've been introduced with my God. We had many "cups of coffee" together when I poured out my heart to Him and He listened.. Again you do not need to see someone to know that they are listening.. And He comforted me, He always understood and stood by my side. Always. This is what I'm looking for in a close friend, in partner, in myself.. and in my God. So here is my story. The reason I share, is because I want to be able to introduce this awesome God, friend, counselor to others if they have not met Him yet. It is worth your while. The key, like with every relationship, is to not give up after your first 'chat' with Him.. It took me years to really get to know Him. A quiet cozy  place with a cuppa and Bible where no one is going to hear you "talking to yourself" is a good place to start.
Here is something that profoundly describes why exactly I chose my God to rule my life..


“I could never myself believe in God, if it were not for the cross. The only God I believe in is the One Nietzsche ridiculed as 'God on the cross.' In the real world of pain, how could one worship a God who was immune to it? I have entered many Buddhist temples in different Asian countries and stood respectfully before the statue of the Buddha, his legs crossed, arms folded, eyes closed, the ghost of a smile playing round his mouth, a remote look on his face, detached from the agonies of the world. But each time after a while I have had to turn away. And in imagination I have turned instead to that lonely, twisted, tortured figure on the cross, nails through hands and feet, back lacerated, limbs wrenched, brow bleeding from thorn-pricks, mouth dry and intolerably thirsty, plunged in Godforsaken darkness. That is the God for me! He laid aside his immunity to pain. He entered our world of flesh and blood, tears and death. He suffered for us. Our sufferings become more manageable in the light of his. There is still a question mark against human suffering, but over it we boldly stamp another mark, the cross that symbolizes divine suffering. 'The cross of Christ ... is God’s only self-justification in such a world” as ours....' 'The other gods were strong; but thou wast weak; they rode, but thou didst stumble to a throne; But to our wounds only God’s wounds can speak, And not a god has wounds, but thou alone.”


― John R.W. StottCross

God bless..

An inspiration for the day..

The most inspirational video you will ever see Nick Vujicic



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram