Prenatal Development Timeline for Kids. Montessori Printable Cards and more.


I would like to share with you Prenatal Development Timeline printables I created to assist in teaching about the miracle of life. 
Montessori timeline cards assist in teaching sequence of different events. This timeline shows development of a human baby in a womb. 


Prenatal Development Teaching Resource includes:

- 10 large timeline cards with fetal development stages

- 10 3-Part Montessori cards with short prenatal development stages and short description for every stage.

- Printable for children to reflect on their learning - cut out and stick on in the right order pictures of fetal development.


You can download from my Teacher'sPayTeacher's Store by clicking on this link: 

Prenatal Development Timelive Fetal Development 3-Part Montessori Cards

I invite you to become my TeachersPayTeachers Store follower to receive notifications when I post new Montessori Printables. Every time I make new Montessori Printable I post it for free or for $1 available for 24 hours only. After that it goes for the full price.


I also added a list of Companion books:


The Wonderful Way Babies Are Made




How are babies made?




How you were born.




Where do babies come from?




Where do babies come from?




Activity idea:


Create your child's growth and development timeline using photos and adding facts (height, weight, etc) .


  
Linked up with

 Hip Homeschool Hop Button 

Follow Montessori Nature's board Educational Printables on Pinterest.




Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by
    error, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post
    and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read through it all at the
    minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent job.


    my page gamestop trade in values

    ReplyDelete

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram