Transportation Unit - Montessori Printables





You can find Transportation Printable Unit here.

Thank you for checking out my Montessori Transportation Printable Activities. I started to make printables to help to support my family, but I do like to offer them as a gift for you, my beautiful readers. The reason I picked  Transportation theme is because I heard a lot recently people saying that they struggle to engage their boys in literacy and numbers activities.  While I believe that every child develops at their own pace, sometimes all they need is some encouragement to spark their curiosity and desire to learn numbers and letters while learning more about transport (which boys usually LOVE). I remember one gorgeous boy in my classroom, who agreed to participate in reading activities just because he knew there was a picture of jet. This is how he ended up learning to read. So I hope these will be a useful addition to your resources.
Montessori Transportation Printable Unit contains:


























This giveaway starts May 7th and finishes May 9th. This is a total giveaway meaning that everyone who signs up using widget below and gains minimum amount of points by leaving a comment below and following me on Pinterest, Facebook, TpT and Twitter is going to receive this printable for free.


Follow Montessori Nature's board Montessori Nature Blog on Pinterest.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram