Our Baby's Birth Story


The beautiful thing about birth is that every mother has a unique story to tell. Mine was quite.. adventures. There were a few very incredible things happening on the way. For example, my girl already had her "favourites" before she was born. At the time of my pregnancy I was working with 3 and 4 your olds. You can imagine impression my belly made on these little people. Our girl got friendly pattings every day from children. She always responded most of the time to one same child by kicking back . The same kid came to me one day and asked if I want to call my daughter Valentina. Little did he know that it is my mum's name. Go figure...During one of our scans the moment we saw her on a screen her little arm went up and gave as a wave. So all those little events made the pregnancy so much more special. I was incredibly lucky and blessed to be accepted to the Birth Centre.

 They have an amazing philosophy. Women are encouraged to trust their bodies, trust that naturally women gave birth .. well.. since life began, and if there are no obvious reasons for complications the birth could be a very natural and magic experience. Midwife explained that giving birth is like running marathon - you have to train for it for many months. I was highly motivated to lead a very healthy life style and watch very closely what I ate.  So I tried. I walked every day to work for 30 minutes and was very careful with what I ate - tons of vegetables and fruit, tried to stay away from fast food, kept positive frame of mind, prayed for our little girl every day. However, when the due date came, our sweetheart was not in a hurry to enter this world. She was fashionably late -  11 days. One could say it was the longest 11 days of my life. During this time we tried everything - walking, then again walking and then some, eating spicy food, going on a bumpy ride. My pre labour stage started two days before she was born. I was having contractions every 15-20 minutes with occasional breaks for an hour or so. We went to the Birth Centre twice with contractions being 3 minutes apart, and twice we were asked to go back home. It was hard... I thank God for my wonderful husband for his amazing support and patience. Finally, after not having a proper sleep for two days I called my anchor, my friend, my beautiful sister. Can you imagine what she said to me- I wish I could do it for you. Still brings tears to  my eyes when I think about it.. Well she was there for me. It was getting very late but my sis promised that she is going to stay up and praying for me. That night we called midwife saying that we are coming, they can do whatever it takes but I wanted this baby now. By amazing and loving hand of God when we got to the hospital the waters broke in 30 minutes and our girl was born in a water tub within 3 hours after that at 3.59 am. Later, when I was having a chat to my sister, she said that night she finished her prayer at 3.58 am praising God for safe delivery of our girl long before she got a call from us!! We were home at 3.00 pm the next day. The rest is the history. If you ask me I would tell you that no matter what the pregnancy and delivery is like, what matters is that in the end you have your precious prise - your little bundle of joy. But I do believe in the right mind set, positive attitude, making right choices, healthy choices every day, trusting God and prayer, in educating yourself. Unfortunately, things happen and we have no control over circumstances, however, when every single thing goes wrong there is always One who will never fail those who put their trust in Him- God, Jesus. I pray for every pregnant woman who is reading this blog for God to give you peace, joy, comfort, great support and surround you with everlasting love. May God bless you with stress free delivery and great birth story, and grant your beautiful baby and your family with overflowing blessing. In Jesus name Amen.

Video About Natural Birth

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Share your thoughts below!

top navigation

Instagram